Aug 12, 2008

Jonathan Blow read my review?

As a games writer your primary responible is to infrom the players, but it's also fantastic to find out that developers appreciate your work enough to list them on our their blogs. It's always good to know that the guys and girls behind a game have read what you've written about them, and/or their creations - it's the next best thing to meeting and talking to them personally.

So it was great when i saw that Jonathan Blow has listed my review of Braid on the game's blog! I missed the chance to speak to him personally at Develop 08 a couple of weeks back, so knowing he has read my positive comments is the next best thing.

Here's the post on his blog.

And here's my Braid review.

Developers don't tend to highlight your negative reviews though...

No comments: